^_____^

My photo
I would like to share, the precious journey of my life. Hanya sebuah blog personal biasa. Sedikit coretan dan pandangan peribadi. Blog ini bukanlah blog untuk mencari info atau blog ilmiah. I just share my story with love and a big heart :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

What's new..?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Besday Mak

Ello.. just want to wish Happy Birthday to my beloved mother… I always love u ‘mak’. Sorry I’m late.. actually I remember from 1st Oct but I forgot to wish u on the morning when u ask me to masak for breakfast n everything. Many orders from u “masak la ape2 kat Afzal ngan Azri tu kang.. Balong tak tau la mak die balik ke tak.. kalau balik, buat la ape2.. tu, kain jangan lupe masukkan laa.. sambil2 buat keje lain tu die (washing machine) berjalan jugak..” huhuhu… macam tu la my mom.. many orders in one time.. n sometimes I will forget some of the orders.. huhu.. tu yang mak aku menyirap tuu.. hehehe.. sorry mak.. kakna ni pelupe laa… dengar kate pakar motivasi, pelupe antara salah satu punca seseorang tu kurang sihat rohaniah die… mmm nak kne baiki diri nih… many things that seems to be focus lately… haa.. it’s ok, I’ll write about it later.. Now, I want to story mory about my mother.. hehe..

‘mak’, u’re getting older… but u’re very2 pretty n sometime people think that u’re just 10 years older than me.. “laaaa mak ke, ingatkan kakak awak tadi… “ or, “owh,anak ea… saye ingatkan adik akak tadi” hahahah… either they think that my mother is young or, they think that I’m old. Hehehehe… XP… tapi mak mmg sangat2 cantik.. aku kagum giler camane die leh maintain body, sedangkan ramai yang sebaya mak da tak larat nak pk pasal jage badan.. congrats mak.. please tell me the rahsia.. hehe…

U’re so special… even though sometimes I feel that u’re very fussy n cold, but I know, that all u have done is for our(my siblings n i) own good. There’re 7 of us, that is such big number of children nowadays… I understand, but please forgive me for anything bad that I’ve done.. I just wanted to raise ur attention.. I love u mak, may Allah bless u n ur family.. may all ur dreams come true… may u be strong to care all of us. Selamat menjalankan ibadat Haji.. doakan yang terbaik untuk kakna.. I love u so much but I don’t know how to express.. hopefully u can feel what I feel.. hugs n kisses for u mak.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you :D

Do Not Stop Being Nice To Others

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim Assalammualaikum and Haev a great one, Actually I didn't plan to write a  long one. Just a simple entry  this ...