^_____^

My photo
I would like to share, the precious journey of my life. Hanya sebuah blog personal biasa. Sedikit coretan dan pandangan peribadi. Blog ini bukanlah blog untuk mencari info atau blog ilmiah. I just share my story with love and a big heart :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

What's new..?

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What is Love? Love is....

Assalammualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera...

Selamat hari ahad.. ehehehe... Aku bekerja hari nih. So, seperti yang digembar gemburkan dalam entry yang lelepas, kalau keje weekend nih agak kelapangan sket sebab kes tak banyak n call yang masuk pun tak betalu-talu. Hee... So, i spent my time buat some editing on this popular cartoon series.. "Love Is..."

Today, i want to elaborate what the meaning of 'LOVE' in simple way. Ehe.. Memang mudah la sebab pkai cartoon. So, Layan je la ea... Korang akan geram ngan drawing yang cute hasil creative cartoonis from ©2012 Tribune Media Services.

Single frame cartoons series nih popular la kat L.A. Aku suke sebab the drawings and words were simple and mudah difahami even at young age. As simple as the cartoons are, diorang selalu bawak universal message of love dan advice yang bagus in term of relationships. As an adult, aku faham kenape the series has been so popular for so long throughout the world.

So, ape lagi.. Layaaannnn....   

 Credit to ©2012 Tribune Media Services


Thank you sudi Bace :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you :D

Do Not Stop Being Nice To Others

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim Assalammualaikum, Actually I didn't plan to write a  long one. Just a simple entry  this time. I was wandering...