^_____^

My photo
I would like to share, the precious journey of my life. Hanya sebuah blog personal biasa. Sedikit coretan dan pandangan peribadi. Blog ini bukanlah blog untuk mencari info atau blog ilmiah. I just share my story with love and a big heart :)

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

What's new..?

Sunday, March 27, 2011

~sometimes~

sometimes, God breaks our spirit, 2 save our soul. He breaks our heart, 2 make us whole. He sends us pain, so we can b stronger. He send us failure, so we can b humble. He sends us illnes, so we can take care of ourselves. Sometimes, God takes everything away from us, so we can learn d value of everything He gave us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you :D

Do Not Stop Being Nice To Others

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim Assalammualaikum and Haev a great one, Actually I didn't plan to write a  long one. Just a simple entry  this ...